THE CHILDREN’S TRUST
The MARJCC is a beneficiary of The Children’s Trust, providing financial assistance to qualifying campers in grades Kindergarten through [entering] Sixth. Qualifying campers, including those with special needs, will receive an 8-week summer experience at a discounted price.
Registrants must commit to the full 8-week summer camp program and reside in Miami-Dade County.
Qualifying families who wish to apply for tuition assistance must apply online by May 31, 2022. Limited funds are available and applicable only for Camp Sol Taplin’s variety camps.
- A minimum four-week commitment is required.
- Scholarship requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Scholarship dollars are based upon regular camp fees.
- NO additional discounts apply.
- All inquiries and tuition assistance applications are confidential.