- Health Declaration: Members and staff are required to sign a mandatory Health Declaration waiver confirming they are neither experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 nor have come in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms.
- Temperature checks: Members and staff are required to have temperatures taken using a noninvasive thermal scanning thermometer before entering the JCC. Per CDC guidelines, individuals with a body temperature higher than 99.6° will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Notifications: Members are asked to alert a JCC Director if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last visit. We will email notification to all those who were potentially exposed in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the MARJCC.
- Face masks: Members and staff are required to wear masks at all times while in the Fitness Center.
- Social distancing: All members must maintain at least six feet of physical distancing except with people from your household. Failure to social distance will result in immediate member suspension or termination.
- If you have experienced any of the symptoms listed below in the past 24 hours– fever of 99.6° or higher, cough, chills, headache, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or muscle pain– we ask that you please stay home for the health and safety of our entire MARJCC family.
- Many areas of the JCC, including the Fitness Center’s cardio area, strength area, and cycle studio, have been reconfigured to help ensure social distancing.
- Please follow the directional signage to ensure you are navigating through the JCC in the safest manner possible.
Points of Entry
- Entrance Only: Members enter the facility through the two main entrance doors in a single-file line. No exiting is allowed through these doors. Please expect possible delays at peak times.
- Exit Only: The double doors opposite the welcome desk are for exiting only, in a single-file line. Please expect possible delays at peak times.
Signage and Floor Markers
- Physical distancing cues are marked in the group fitness studios, locker rooms, elevators, pool, lobby, and in the strength and cardio area to ensure members give each other enough space.
- “Sanitized” signs placed on fitness equipment indicate which cardio machines are available for use.
- Signage throughout the fitness center reminds members to wipe down equipment before and after use and to practice physical distancing.