Padel Founder's Club
Discover the Exclusive Benefits of Being a Padel Pioneer at MARJCC!
Padel is making its way to the MARJCC and you can be the first to play!
Padel at the J
We’re thrilled to announce our upcoming project to construct three new Padel courts at the MARJCC, and we’re introducing an exclusive Padel Founder’s Club to bring this project to life. Here are some details to help you become a part of this exciting initiative.
how to join?
- To qualify as a Padel Founder, you need to be a MARJCC member and commit to pay a minimum of $1,800 to join this project. You may pay the entire sum upfront by clicking the button below, or you can opt for a payment plan of 24 monthly installments of $75 each.
- The donation you make is tax-deductible, and it will be used to finance the construction and maintenance of the Padel courts.
- Only Padel Founders will be able to book a court. A reservation requires the presence of at least two Padel founders.
- We’re capping the number of Padel Founders at 130 players to guarantee sufficient availability for every founder to play. Non-founders will be allowed to play when the court has NOT been previously reserved by a founder.
- Non-members may play on the courts, but they will have to pay $20 per session, and their access will be limited to certain times of the year. However, any MARJCC member, including those paying $46 a month for fitness membership, may play Padel an unlimited number of times and become part of the Padel Founders Club.
We’ll be accepting the first 130 applicants who register, so sign up now to claim your spot. Thank you for supporting us, and we can’t wait to play Padel with you soon!
For more information please contact:
Roxana Markus | Director of Development
305-932-4200 x 189.