COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR THE 40th MACCABI GAMES
All participants and spectators are required to satisfy one of the following conditions before attending the Maccabi Games, from November 20–28, 2021, and opening on November 18:
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Received a “NEGATIVE” result on a PCR test for COVID-19 within the last 72 hours
- Received a “NEGATIVE” result on a Rapid Antigen test for COVID-19 within the last 24 hours
Please note that the Michael-Ann Russell JCC will have options for onsite testing before and during the games. More information to follow.
- Face masks are mandatory for all members, guests, employees, volunteers, and visitors while inside the MARJCC facilities—even if fully vaccinated. Children under the age of two are not required to wear a mask indoors. While the MARJCC does not require face masks for outdoor activities, all members and participants must maintain a safe physical distance when possible. Face masks are not required outdoors. Please note that only those athletes engaged in active play will not be required to wear a mask indoors.
- If you or a member of your household tests positive for COVID-19, please notify your team captain immediately. Please do not attend any MARJCC activities or visit the campus until you have been provided with further instructions.
- If you have traveled outside of the United States, you may not return to the MARJCC until you have met the following guidelines:
- Undergo PCR testing 3-5 days upon returning to the U.S.
- After receiving a negative result, you may return to the JCC
The MARJCC remains committed to the health and safety of all our participants, guests, and staff. To ensure an enjoyable and worry-free environment, the JCC asks that, as in Judaism and sports, we all commit to a code of honor and truly adhere to the above guidelines.