This year, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment has been engaged to conduct the financial need analysis for the Michael-Ann Russell JCC-Early Childhood Center. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessmentno later than March 2019.
Please apply online by clicking the FACTS link at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4LK6R
Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be uploaded in PDF format online to complete the application process:
1. Copies of your 2017 Federal tax forms, including all supporting tax schedules.
2. Copies of your 2018 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
3. Copies of a detailed Business Income Statement and Business Balance Sheet.
4. Copies of the most recent bank statements.
5. Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
As part of this process, FACTS requires a non-refundable payment of $30 to open an online account.
Please note that scholarship funds are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis. Once a final review process is completed, the MARJCC will advise you of the award recommendation.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.