How to apply for camp financial aid?
- Apply online by clicking the FACTS link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4LK7P
- Please note that FACTS requires a non-refundable payment of $35 to open an online account. This account can be used also to apply for more than one child of your family
- As part of the online application you will be asked to upload the following information:
- Copies of your 2017 Federal tax forms, including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2018 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of a detailed Business Income Statement and Business Balance Sheet.
- Copies of the most recent bank statements.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Please note that scholarship funds are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis. The deadline to submit your application is May 1st, 2019.
- Once a final review process is completed (usually takes between 2-4 weeks after you completed your online application and sent all necessary information) the MAR-JCC will contact you to advise you of the award recommendation.
- Please note the uncompleted application without the necessary information will not be reviewed.
- As part of the process, an in-person interview may be required.
- Upon your agreement with the award, you will be asked to sign an agreement which will describe your payment info and conditions
- After receiving your signed agreement, you will need to register your child through our camp online link: https://marjcc.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
- In the payment section please choose a payment plan. You will be asked to pay $30 per week. After you submit your online registration, our membership staff will apply your financial aid discount and the remaining balance will be divided with payments on the 1st of every month (final payment being submitted on June 1st, 2019).
- Applicants for financial aid must commit to a 4-week camp program.
- Some camp programs may not be eligible for financial assistance
- In order to apply for financial aid, your MAR-JCC account must be in good standing.
- We will be reserving a spot in your desired camp program upon receiving your online application for financial aid. However, once receiving your award decision, we will hold your spot for an additional 10 days so you may register for camp online.
- If you have questions or concerns about the online financial aid application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
- If you have questions please contact David Surowitz: firstname.lastname@example.org