- Enrich your camp experience with one or more Premium Camps
- Non-members (additional fee applies) may only enroll for one week of a Premium Camp per summer
CODING AND GRAPHIC DESIGN (WEEKS 2 & 5)
- Swim 3x/week.
- Make and program animated stories and games, using drag-and-drop platforms developed by Microsoft and Apple.
- Learn essential programming concepts and develop problem-solving skills through game and project-based activities.
- Publish a completed game or animated story by the end of this one-week camp.
- Learn fundamental digital graphics and 3D Modeling.
- Campers will spend morning sessions at HACKSHACK Studio and the afternoons enjoying camp activities at MARJCC.
- Enhance skills further by registering for two weeks.
DRONE (WEEK 8)
- Swim 3x/week.
- No programming experience necessary to participate.
- Learn about drones in a collaborative team setting.
- Assemble and program a drone to function properly, auto fly through obstacles and complete various missions.
- Learn basic programming concepts such as loops, conditional statements and variables.
ROBOTICS (Week 6)
- Swim 4x/week
- Build a complete robot using an Arduino kit.
- Led by professionals from Israel’s Yerucham Science Center (through the support of the GMJF’s Yerucham/ Miami Partnership).
COOKING (WEEKS 2, 3, 6, 7)
- Swim 5x/week
- Field Trip 1x/week.
- Learn new skills each week
- Learn how to create delectable delights from scratch while enhancing math, language and science skills.
- On select days, campers will create their own lunches and snacks.
- Menu changes weekly
ACRO TRAINING CAMP (WEEK 6)
- Swim 2x/week
- Learn to flip, twist and tumble
- Conducted by certified gymnastics safety professionals
- Develop coordination, strength and flexibility.